Sunday, June 18, 2006

Me and the Boys

My life is filled with boys. I never really thought that I would ever live in a house of boys and yet here I am. I have a husband, Nathan, and two sons, Noah 28 months and Luke who is 14 months.

Do I feel outnumbered, sometimes I guess, but generally I'm okay with it. I think that will change as the boys get older and want to do guy things. I do mourn the fact that I can't buy all the pretty little frilly things that are out there, but the good thing is that I can't buy all the pretty little frilly things.

It seems that there has been a real shortage of girls lately. All our friends have boys, and have only one nephew. At our mom's group that meets Wednesday mornings it's mostly boys. Maybe it's just the people we hang out with. I don't know. But I'm okay with it for now, though, but it sure would be great to have a neice or two. (Hint, hint: Jess and Jen.)

No comments: