Big Brother kissing his little sis
On another note I really do need to change the name of the blog now, so if anyone has any clever suggestions please let me know.
Emma has been doing really well. Eating lots and doing everything she's supposed to. At 2 days old she was 8lb 12 oz and at 4 days she was 9lb 2oz. So she shouldn't take long to get back to her birth weight.
On another note I really do need to change the name of the blog now, so if anyone has any clever suggestions please let me know.
Emma has been doing really well. Eating lots and doing everything she's supposed to. At 2 days old she was 8lb 12 oz and at 4 days she was 9lb 2oz. So she shouldn't take long to get back to her birth weight.
2 comments:
Just love the pic of Grandma getting the perfect shot!!! Priceless!! I sure can see your features in Emma, Kristin!!! She's just beautiful!
Woohoo, pictures! Lovely! She's so cute, I need a snuggle. I was thinking about your blog title too! Hmmmm..."the wiebe boys and their girl"?!? I'm not feeling very creative, I'm sure you'll thinking of something!
Post a Comment