Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Cakes

I was talking with a friend about birthday cakes and she wanted to see the cakes I've made so I decided I'd post them all.


Noah's first birthday
Rubber Ducky Cake


Luke's first Birthday
Bouncy Ball Cake


Noah's Second Birthday
Monkey Cake


Luke's Second Birthday
Firetruck Cake


Noah's Third Birthday
Volcano Cake with Dinosaurs



Combined birthday party for Noah, Jack and me
Glazed Sour Cream Chocolate cake



Noah's Fourth Birthday
Excavator Cake

Next month I'll be working on a pirate ship cake and then in April, Luke says he wants a fishing birthday, so I'm not sure if that means a fishing boat cake or a fish cake. And in October I get to make my first girl cake!!

6 comments:

Carole Hiebert said...

Love them all Kristin! You do an amazing job of decorating them! I have to say, the digger cake might have to be inspiration for the next birthday here....I've never seen one like that. You'll have to give me some directions next time we talk!!

Heather said...

Thanks Kristin!! Love the cakes - such a great job you do! Can't wait to see what you do for Emma's!

Corinna said...

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Your cakes are beautiful, Kristin! I've never attempted that before!

Anonymous said...

Your cakes are beautiful!!! Your first little girl cake will be lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
On the phone the other day Luke told me he wanted a fishing boat cake! Just like Opas!