Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Project

We are all healthy in our house right now. Emma is feeling better and the all the boys in the house have had their turn with the flu, so I'm hoping we're done now.

My new project is making a Noah's Ark cake for a baby shower. This cake is the first time I've worked with fondant, which made me a little nervous, but excited to try something new. It's something I've wanted to try for a long time. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

This is also the first cake I've been hired to do. And I think that it is something I could enjoy doing in the future. So I've set up a separate blog for cakes and see if it pulls in any interest. So here it is Takes the Cake. And if you would like a cake give me a call!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What an awesome little home business. I look forward to seeing all your creative creations on your new blog.