Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend on Still Cove

Let's just start out by saying that there are a lot of pictures and the colors and settings are off but I don't have the time to fix them all right now, so sorry if they hurt your eyes.



The new Wiebe Classic golf jackets

Family Canoe outing




Em fell asleep on her first boat trip


Em loved splashing in the water



Here's the latest skill: Crawling

N caught the one and only fish this weekend. And boy was he proud!
He even helped Oma to cook it up and ate it for lunch.


Father-Son canoe outing


Em having a nice nap by the water


E and N watching Daddy pull huge rocks out to the lake


Here's another one



L and R relaxing in the tube
The men floating on their rainbow star

Uncle Awesome


And after a busy weekend, we had a very nice and quiet drive home.


4 comments:

Carole Hiebert said...

Cute - Cute - and SUPER CUTE!! (I'm talking about Em, but if it makes Nathan feel better, we'll pretend we're talking about him!!). What a fun weekend!!

Corinna said...

I'm so glad you make life with three kids look so fun.

kristin said...

Thanks Carole, I think she's pretty cute too! And Corinna-it is a lot of fun, it's just a lot of work!

Janelle said...

I need to give Emma a squeeze!