September had a lot of big firsts. N started Kindergarten and L started a PreSchool Program. N was really excited to go to school and I was excited for him, but very apprehensive about letting go of my baby. But atleast I didn't blubber like a baby. I held it together and he did awesome. And he's excited to go to school every morning. His teacher seems really great and he's making friends in the class and it's french immersion and he's a little sponge. I can't believe how much french he brings home.

First day of Kindergarten

Walking to school

Em -always the hockey fan

The boys started skating lessons
and they're playing indoor soccer on saturday mornings

A few highlights from Nath's trip to Washington

Got to watch Eric practice

Went to a ball game with Rach, sat in the presidents club

Site seeing

e

And of course...The Concert!



He had an awesome time, and Rach and Eric were great hosts. The kids and I did pretty well on our own, but we were all very excited to pick Daddy up from the airport!
1 comment:
It's been over 10 years since I saw U2....bet that was a fabulous concert! You're a very good wife, giving your husband a holiday!!
Post a Comment