Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Christmas Prep



Here's what we did before Christmas...


Wrote letters to Santa


Went to "Reveillion" at N's school. Which included chili supper, french music, book exchange, broom ball and horse drawn rides in the school yard.


The horse drawn wagon was covered in lights

Made a gingerbread house


Made an Advent Calendar


Visited with old friends


Wrapped gifts or sat on gifts


Finished up skating lessons


I got to go along with N's class to the Pere Noel's Workshop


Decorated a Christmas Tree
(This is the only time the tree looked this good. E did lots of "redecorating", and so the ornaments slowly made their way to the top third of the tree. I wish I would have taken an "after" picture.

The boys colored Christmas pictures on the window using Crayola Window Writers
They worked pretty well.
N drew Santa's sleigh with reindeer as well as a Stable with Jesus in a manger.

No comments: