Monday, May 17, 2010

Kitchen Renovation Saga Pt.2 (The Demolition)

Why can`t it be just as easy to put something back together as it is to take it apart
March 2nd we started by pulling off a few of the cabinets ourselves.




Note the original peachy colored paint inside the cabinets.
That`s vintage!


Then we called in the professionals to make a real mess of things!





And a what a mess they made.


But by the end of the day I had a couple of lovely new cut outs in my walls!

2 comments:

Carole Hiebert said...

Okay - that wall full of Ikea boxes is just crazy!!! I'd be overwhelmed too! I am so excited to see the progress....we're talking real reno here....not just replacing cabinets, but taking out parts of walls!! Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see more!!

Heather said...

So glad to see your kitchen reno posts. Those cutouts in the kitchen walls must make such a huge difference! Can't wait to see the finished product (as are you I'm sure!)