Friday, September 08, 2006
Busy Morning
Well, we've had a busy morning. Yes I know it's only 8:30am. This morning the boys were in their booster seats eating cereal so I went to the office to check my email. When I came back Luke was sitting on top of the table and the entire box of cereal was all over the table and floor. Then while I was cleaning up the kitchen, I hear a crash in the living room. I go to look and Noah pulled down the curtains and the rods from the living room window! Ahhhhhh! Are all kids like this? Do I really have to be by their sides at all times?? It seems like they only need a minute on their own and they will destroy something. I know that this will make most of you laugh, if this wasn't my own post I'm sure I'd be chuckling too. Maybe in a couple of years, once they are both in school and I have my days to myself....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your blog address with us. I really enjoyed seeing all your family photos and the boys look like they had so much all summer.
Post a Comment