Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fun Fall Pics

Here are a few pics of our recent trips to St. Vital Park and Kings Park. Had to take a picture of our first outing with the touques and mittens. It's so sad that summer is over. I've sure noticed a difference in the boys now that they aren't outside as much. Noah keeps asking when it's going to snow. He can't wait. I wonder if he really remembers what it's like.


Can't go anywhere without a stick.


I can't remember why Noah was giving us the "thumbs up" but it was just so cute I had to post it. (He can only do it while wearing mittens)


Luke has to do whatever his big brother does.

This was at St. Vital Park at their new playground. I'd love to know what he was thinking about here.

Peek, Luke!


Here's our little cowboy, Noah.

No comments: