Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby girl and Fargo

So there is going to be a bit of a change in the color scheme for the nursery this time. For those of you who haven`t heard we are having a girl this time. Here are the first bits of pink that I`ve bought for the nursery.



These are the ultrasound pictures, they are not the greatest quality because I just took pictures of the print outs she gave us. Above is a picture of her face.


This is a profile of her spine with her head at the left end.


This is a 3D picture of her spine


Another one of her face.
We had a few more appts last week, we were at Cardiology on Monday, having a fetal echocardiogram of the baby to make sure that everything was healthy. Our Cardiology had 3 students with her that day, and I guess we were a good teaching case. We were in a room just big enough for the bed and an ultrasound machine, but Dr.Soni and her 3 students all piled in there along with my boys. Thankfully all they found was a textbook healthy heart. She ruled out any major heart defects, and said everything looked good.
Wednesday morning we went to Fetal Assessment, where Marie did another ultrasound to check out the baby once more. She said everything looked good, and that she was 97% sure that it was a girl.
Finally on Thursday we went to see Dr. Shukett for Luke`s eye check up. Nothing much to report there. Luke`s acuity was at 20-70 which is a slight improvement over his last appt. And we have to go back in 6 months.


After a busy week of appts we headed to Fargo for a weekend of relaxation. Noah and Luke both got a new Lego set.

Boys spent as much time in the pool as they could. They love swimming around with their water wings!



Grandma and Grandpa came along as well

Luke got bubble gum from the vending machine, and enjoying chewing it a few times then spitting it out.


Noah and Grandpa playing ping pong


We went out to Space Aliens for supper. It`s kinda a Chucky Cheese type place, but with really good food. We had the Alien Feast, and apparently Aliens are carnivores because it was quite the platter of meat piled on it. I think I got my iron and protein in for the weekend.


1 comment:

Rose said...

Congratulations as you anticipate and prepare for the arrival of your baby GIRL! I am so thankful with you that she is healthy. I bet the boys will love her to pieces!