Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Fun

We tried camping this past weekend. It was the first time we've tented since the boys have come along, and it went really well. We went to St.Malo and stayed in the overflow area, which was quite nice, lots of open grassy area for the boys to run around in. And the beach was a short walk away. The boys really enjoyed sleeping in the tent and just being outside all day long. They were completely exhausted by the end of the day.



Caleb enjoyed the sand and water just as much as Noah and Luke






We finally had a nice warm day yesterday, so we set up the pool and sprinkler in the back yard and had a nice afternoon.




The boys with their new goggles.


4 comments:

Rose said...

Your boys always look like they are having so much fun!

Corinna said...

Ohhh!!! I love summer pictures. Looks like you are enjoying it to the fullest. And I agree, your boys DO look like they're always having fun, they are such sweet guys!

Corinna said...

I was just thinking as well...once the baby is born, I suppose your blog will need a new name?!?

kristin said...

I know I've been thinking I'll need a new name too. If you have any ideas let me know!