Thursday, November 27, 2008

4 Weeks Old!

Emma is four weeks old today. So I thought I'd post a few pics for you to enjoy.
Also wanted to include pics of her brothers at 4 weeks for comparison.





Check out the rolls on her legs!

And now her brothers...



LUKE
4 weeks
(one week away from going home from the hospital and 2 weeks after his surgery)




NOAH
4 weeks

So you can decide who she looks more like.



Here is Luke holding his Emma and his Sonny
They have matching overalls


Here's Emma and Sonny on their own, cute couple.



Auntie Rachie came to visit from Washington
Emma's shirt say "My first Caps T-Shirt"


Here's the other side of Luke, which we have seen a lot of lately



This one's a bit blurry but I think you'll get the idea
I went through three changes of clothes that day for both myself and her


And finally, the first smile caught in a picture.
Still mostly sleep grins, but you do get to see the start of a smile when she's awake sometimes.

4 comments:

Ryan, Jodi, Liam & Seth said...

i think emma is a combo of your boys...perfect. i'm loving the overalls, if i do say so myself. she better not have explosive pooed on them.

Corinna said...

Ahh! Love it all! The comparison pictures are amazing, she is a little Luke, but I am also surprised at how much she looks like Noah, or rather how much Noah looked like the other two! Neat.
And, just so you know, we have a couple of perfectly LIVING boys for little Emma to check out, no need for inanimate boyfriends.
Gross poop, but I love that you're smiling! Sometimes, when life gives you mustard poop...you just have to laugh.

tk said...

Oh my goodness, I never had that much explosion with Keira. Makes you take warning every time you open her up!

Heather said...

Oh my!! I can't even imagine poop like that! First of all, seems my babies don't poop - well, not literally but almost! And secondly, not that explosively, and thirdly, it's never been that color I think!! Great to have it captured in a picture!