Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emma's Second Week

So there's a new look to the blog. I'm still not totally happy with it, but it's all I have time for now.
I just want to get a couple of pictures up and then I gotta go warm up supper. We have been really blessed by friends bringing meals over and I haven't had to cook any suppers yet! It has been such a great help!

This week has been busy with Nath going back to work on Weds. and a trip to WInkler on the weekend for Emma to meet her Great-Grandparents and to have her first photo shoot with her Opa. I made my first outing with all three on my own this week, and it went pretty well. The boys are such great helpers.

Emma had her 1 week weight check last week and she was back at her birth weight. She has been eating and sleeping well. She has been such a good baby!






Great-Grandma Marie with Emma Kate Marie

Great-Grandpa Bill

Great-Grandma Nettie

Nice purple T-Shirt!
Thanks Uncle Joel and Auntie Tanis!

Emma with her proud brother Luke

Noah and Emma



2 comments:

Corinna said...

Love the new look and the new name, sounds like you found a winner! But if we're going to be picky, "Em" should come before "N" right? Oh, just ignore me and go and mess up the alphabet, you can do whatever you like!
Sounds like you are all loving this little sweetheart and life is exactly as it should be. Glad to hear.

kristin said...

Thanks Corinna. I'm just gonna blame that one on my "mommy brain"!