Monday, December 08, 2008

Santa and the Circle of Hearts

We went to the Circle of Hearts Christmas Party on Saturday. It's the group that organizes events for patients of the Variety Children's Heart Centre. It was a really nice event held at the Children's Museum, complete with a pizza supper and a visit with Santa, who had gifts for all the kids! I'm really impressed with them for organizing the event for the heart kids and their famlies. There were a couple hundred people there and no cost at all to us.



Here's our only picture from the evening, the boys didn't want to sit on his knee, can't really blame them though, I didn't want to either, even though he asked me too! I have to give him some credit though, that room was boiling hot and he had been sitting there for probably an hour by the time we got in to see him. He must have been sweating buckets in that suit!

1 comment:

Carole Hiebert said...

Yes - we have to give that Santa credit!! I zoomed in on my picture and had to laugh at Santa's eyes - they didn't look so jolly! I checked yours out - yep, same expression!
Gotta love it!!!