That is one talented baby! Woohoo! Love it! You're looking quite keen yourself Kristin. Always good for a laugh, hey? Glad other people love this wacky stuff as much as I do :)
I think Luke and Noah have the best expressions though! Oh what fun! And the boys thought it was quite funny too, though they couldn't quite figure it out because Luke was asking "When did we do that Mommy?"
Yes, Noah has a bit of attitude even! I think my favorite part is Luke sitting on the hay just happy as a clam, but then again, Nathan's cartwheel is rather impressive too. I think this is my favorite elf show I've seen yet this year...it's like it's really you guys! Luke's comment made me laugh! It's true, so realistic, you must've done it! Maybe you should practice your moves and take a real video. Get working on that walking Emma!
3 comments:
That is one talented baby! Woohoo! Love it! You're looking quite keen yourself Kristin. Always good for a laugh, hey? Glad other people love this wacky stuff as much as I do :)
I think Luke and Noah have the best expressions though! Oh what fun!
And the boys thought it was quite funny too, though they couldn't quite figure it out because Luke was asking "When did we do that Mommy?"
Yes, Noah has a bit of attitude even! I think my favorite part is Luke sitting on the hay just happy as a clam, but then again, Nathan's cartwheel is rather impressive too. I think this is my favorite elf show I've seen yet this year...it's like it's really you guys! Luke's comment made me laugh! It's true, so realistic, you must've done it! Maybe you should practice your moves and take a real video. Get working on that walking Emma!
Post a Comment