NEKL
Big boy, Little girl, REALLY old girl (!), middle child.N's eyes don't lie - that's a giveaway! WOW!
Agreed with first comment. Those were my guesses...fun game!!
Alright, I guess it wasn't so hard after all. :-)
Hi Kristin ~ You sure all resemble each other alot! I'm looking forward to seeing a new cake arrive on your blog... I thought of it as we drove past Dalhousie yesterday. What did you make? Janelle
WE vote for BNice pictures
Post a Comment
6 comments:
N
E
K
L
Big boy, Little girl, REALLY old girl (!), middle child.
N's eyes don't lie - that's a giveaway! WOW!
Agreed with first comment. Those were my guesses...fun game!!
Alright, I guess it wasn't so hard after all. :-)
Hi Kristin ~ You sure all resemble each other alot! I'm looking forward to seeing a new cake arrive on your blog... I thought of it as we drove past Dalhousie yesterday. What did you make?
Janelle
WE vote for B
Nice pictures
Post a Comment