Friday, April 17, 2009

Luke's Birthday

We postponed Luke's big party for after easter, but still had a small celebration for him on his day. He got to choose what we did, so we went to the Manitoba Museum-Science Gallery with Gramma and Grampa then out for supper and back home for Panda bear cupcakes. He loves pandas!



Mommy and daddy got Luke a Hockey net for his mini sticks.
When he opened it he said " Oh this is just what I wanted for my birthday!"


And an astronaut.
"This is what I wanted mommy!"


"This is what I wanted Grampa!"
(he's very easy to please)


Luke's race car he made with Grampa at the museum


building a dam


doing puzzles with Grampa


Daddy found the computer


After supper, Luke had finished his meal and was ready to go home for his cupcakes, but the waitress brought a birthday dessert with a sparkler so he sat down to give it a try. And even though he said he was full, he found room to chow down and shovel this chocolate cake in.


Notice he took off his jacket, now he's getting serious!

Mmmm, cupcakes...



Just can't have too much cake on your birthday!


Doesn't he look about 14 here? Sipping his espresso.
No it's just steamed milk. I was just struck by how much older he looked in this picture.

No comments: