Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just another Monday night

Oh wait, no it wasn't! Do you wanna guess where Nath and I went last night? Does this picture help you figure it out?


Are you as clueless as me? I wouldn't have been able to figure it out before last night.

Well we went to the Coldplay concert last night. I mean I'm not totally clueless, I know who they are and can recognize a couple of their songs but I'm not their number one fan. Nath really likes them, so we went It was a good show, and I was impressed with their musical abilities. The lead vocalist, was also a great pianist.

Here are a couple of shots from the concert, but they are not great because they are from Nath's blackberry and we were at the absolute top of the arena, you couldn't sit any higher than us. But still not bad seats.


Cool laser show which reminded of school portraits from junior high.

Notice how we are eye level with the top of the Canadian flag. Ya we were really high up.
And that thing that looks like a large light bulb hanging from the ceiling was actually a screen that they projected the video feed onto. It was pretty cool.


This was the song Yellow song, when they released gigantic yellow ballons from the ceiling, that were filled with confetti.
(We were close enough to wave to the guys throwing the balloons from rafters)

So we enjoyed our evening out, and didn't worry about the kids thanks to two very capable babysitters (thanks again E&R)!






No comments: