Summer has finally arrived and we are busier than ever. I think (I hope) things will slow down after June, but the last month has really flown by.
We enjoyed a weekend at the cabin with Nath'a fam where we had a good balance of working hard and relaxation. Just look at this picture below and notice how your blood pressure drops a few points. That's the view from the kitchen. My dream kitchen, with more counter space and storage than you know what to do with. I could make some seriously good food in that kitchen.
We enjoyed a weekend at the cabin with Nath'a fam where we had a good balance of working hard and relaxation. Just look at this picture below and notice how your blood pressure drops a few points. That's the view from the kitchen. My dream kitchen, with more counter space and storage than you know what to do with. I could make some seriously good food in that kitchen.
Because of course being at the cabin means:
Eating good food, and treats you don't usually have.
Like Mocha chocolate chip cheesecake...
3 comments:
Kristin - looks like you had a fabulous weekend! There's something about being at the lake that lets you forget about the realities of life (at least for a little while!) Which lake is it? Love the pic of the bedhead boys!!! Too cute! Hope the rest of your June is great! Hope to see you soon!
Ahhh. I could enjoy a place like that, too. Do they rent it out? Seriously. Would cheesecake be included? ~ Janelle
Hey K,
You can come cook good food at the cabin anytime!
And Janelle, yes, we will eventually be renting it out!
Post a Comment