
So I think I should get a certificate or something in "Cabinet Assembly", I could do it pretty much in my sleep by now. The nice thing about IKEA is that they are all put together exactly the same way. So once you do one, you're good.

Nath working on the plumbing while under supervision.
I really should have picked a better picture of my dad working, because he really did work hard, and I wonder how wonky our kitchen would have looked without his help.

This is the new wall of cabinets. This is where the eat in kitchen used to be.

Here it is with all the doors on

This is our new built in pantry, where we previously had a closet.

And these are the beautiful pullouts in the pantry.

The cabinets for the main U shape of the kitchen were the last to go in. There was a small glitch in the first set of cabinets we received. (One cab was 2 inches too wide). Resulting in returning 4 cabinets and reordering 4 more. So we had to wait for the new ones to come before proceeding. Then when we finally received the shipment, it was completely messed up and we didn't get a few things, and got extras of a bunch of other things.
So we were left with this opening, which Em quickly claimed as hers. We often found her sitting in there singing a little song or talking with one of her dolls.
No comments:
Post a Comment