Monday, April 28, 2008

First Bike Ride/Trip to the Park

We have been feeling very cabin-feverish lately, so we decided to brave the wind and went for our first bike ride of the season. The boys voluntarily climbed into the bike trailer (YAY!), and we were off to King's Park.


Here we are having a little break after arriving at the park.


The boys running after the ball.


And running the other way after the ball.


This is the new labyrinth that was built in honor of Carol Shields, who was apparently a big fan of labyrinths. It's not done yet, I think the are planning to plant shrubs or something in the dirt sections, but it looks pretty good so far.

Action shot of my hubby, who is pulling the bike trailer, but my camera was acting up and I didn't get a shot of it all. My battery has a life of about 5 seconds right now. So I just turn it on and hit the shutter hoping that I'll get a shot of something. I really need a new camera!

No comments: