Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring!

It's finally spring!
We are very excited that Spring is finally here. The boys are outside every day enjoying the warm weather, puddles, and mud. Thankfully everything is starting to dry up so I am doing a little less laundry, except that we started potty training this week, so there is more laundry again.
Luke is doing really well. He got a pee pal sticker for his birthday from his Aunties. It's a black circle that you stick on the bottom of the potty bowl. When he pees on it, a lady bug appears! It's very exciting. Noah has definitely been his biggest cheerleader. He is always standing beside him and yelling reports to me from down the hall, and then cheering loudly when Luke does his business. It's very sweet.



Luke and Noah playing with their Moon Sand outside on the deck.



I found a few pictures on the camera that I don't remember taking, so I think the boys were experimenting a bit on their own. This is Luke posing with his firetruck.


A still of the living room floor and library books.

No comments: