Saturday: The boys had a birthday party, and we went to their cousin's for supper and playing. I made a carrot cake for dessert, which I added a few embellishments too. Sunday: Church and then Oma and Opa came over for Brunch. From there the boys went to the Moose game and the girls went to the Orchid Show at the Conservatory. It sure felt like spring in there!
Oma just couldn't resist buying Emma this cute little bunny bank there.
LOVE. orchids! And after seeing the real ones, it's pretty hard to settle for the fake ones! The cake looks so yummy! It's one of my favorite kinds of cake....and the more icing the better! Cute grass and bunnies!!!
2 comments:
LOVE. orchids! And after seeing the real ones, it's pretty hard to settle for the fake ones! The cake looks so yummy! It's one of my favorite kinds of cake....and the more icing the better! Cute grass and bunnies!!!
The orchids were pretty amazing. I didn't realize there were so many variations. And the carrot cake is your recipe Carole, so yummy!
Post a Comment