We headed to Grand Forks for one night after being in Winkler for a little family getaway. We spent a night at the Lakeview Inn and Suites, which was nice because it was cheap (coupons here :-) and close to shopping. It was nice having the 2-room suite so Nath and I could watch a movie after the boys finally fell asleep. The boys had fun splashing in the pool, Emma was not thrilled about swimming but endured it one afternoon. We did a little shopping, I found everything I wanted on my list including the cutest little rashguard with swim shorts for Emma for $7! But the highlight was definitley finding the Sherlock Forest Playground. It was an incredible playground that the boys spent a couple of hours in, and we easily could have stayed longer. So many fun things for them to explore and it was just huge. It had a toddler area as well. We would highly recommend checking it out, it was a bit of a drive but it it's close to Cabela's if you're stopping there.

Luke- ready for the water!
Luke- ready for the water!
No comments:
Post a Comment